The Green Bean Story

This is a catch all off topic forum to talk about anything not covered by other sections.
DOCTOR THUNDER

The Green Bean Story

Post by DOCTOR THUNDER »

I heard this on the radio weds morning, and it continues to make me laugh every time I think about it. It was on the Free Beer and Hot Wings show here in Grand Rapids.

The top ic of the day was Animal Attacks. The djs told a story that they heard from one of their old bosses. Their old boss now owns radio stations in tennessee and is a very wealthy man. We were all children once though, and here is his green bean story:

Back when he was 10 years old, his family lived on a farm. He had a "pet" goat that he would play with all the time. He was amazed with the goat's butt. The goat didn't have to wipe! The goat's butt would open up, like a portal, poop would come out, and the portal would close. No wiping! It was astonishing to him.

So one day he decided to do an experiment. He played with the goat and waited all morning for it to happen. The goat was minding his own business and decided to drop a duece... The goat's butt opened and the kid ran over and stuck a green bean into it. He said that the butt closed immediatly and the goat turned around. The goat was pissed! Wi6h a green bean sticking out of his ass, the goat snorted and pawed the ground. He then lowered his head and headbutted the kid.

The topic was about animal attacks. I don't know what is funnier to me though. The kid molesting a goat with a green bean or the goat's response. Which is the ONLY correct response in that situation.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:561, old post ID:3260
The polite PK.Image