Recent patch

Anything regarding UO or Age of Valor
Shanks

Recent patch

Post by Shanks »

Were there changes to Dreadhorn that were undocumented? I know I asked a long long while back about it as its nearly impossible to solo and with the state of the server soloing is just about all you can do lol. Was just curious if he was changed, i remember there was some bug with him just can't remember what it was anymore.

EDIT:
Also to further this thread and not create many more, could we see some additions like Conjurers Trinker/Garb/Grimoire(sp?) in the future update? Maybe add them to Doom list or something if not look at the Blackthrone Crest Add-on.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6743, old post ID:39209
Death

Recent patch

Post by Death »

Shanks wrote:Were there changes to Dreadhorn that were undocumented? I know I asked a long long while back about it as its nearly impossible to solo and with the state of the server soloing is just about all you can do lol. Was just curious if he was changed, i remember there was some bug with him just can't remember what it was anymore.
The bug was that his gaze of despair attack was not correct. He was using rune beetle corruption instead.

He has not been changed yet, the revisions are on my local but haven't been pushed out to the live server with any publishes.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6743, old post ID:39210
Red Squirrel

Recent patch

Post by Red Squirrel »

Know what, I think I may have had a bunch of stuff on TC1 I was not suppose to release.... I did a sync instead of uploading the file manually. I don't see anything to do with dreadhorn though, mostly event stuff and weapon stuff (which I don't even recall we ever even touched) so it might just be my sync script screwing up. Every now and then it will upload files that didn't even change. I see loot stuff too. May have been very minor things that were not pushing on their own though.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6743, old post ID:39212
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Death

Recent patch

Post by Death »

Red Squirrel wrote:Know what, I think I may have had a bunch of stuff on TC1 I was not suppose to release.... I did a sync instead of uploading the file manually. I don't see anything to do with dreadhorn though, mostly event stuff and weapon stuff (which I don't even recall we ever even touched) so it might just be my sync script screwing up. Every now and then it will upload files that didn't even change. I see loot stuff too. May have been very minor things that were not pushing on their own though.
Those scripts are still pending further testing so they won't be on live until the next patch so you're okay. The remainder of the scripts are on my local (such as dreadhorn) so I'll send the bulk of the scripts later on.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6743, old post ID:39213