October 13, 2011 - Vesper Museum Re-Activated and Vendors

Information on new updates to the shard as well as what's to come
Death

Post by Death »

* Vesper museum has been reactivated with newest changes

* Vendor sell back currently disabled to prevent script exploitation. Will be re-enabled once anti scripting rules have been added.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6096, old post ID:36631
ggkthx

Post by ggkthx »

Death wrote:* Vesper museum has been reactivated with newest changes

* Vendor sell back currently disabled to prevent script exploitation. Will be re-enabled once anti scripting rules have been added.
Wha?

And regarding Vesper museum, if I select an item is there any confirmation, do I get to see exactly what it is I'm selecting, like the stats etc, or do I just get it if I click that blue dot?

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6096, old post ID:36632
I didn't choose the Fel life, the Fel life chose me.
Death

Post by Death »

ggkthx wrote:
Death wrote:* Vesper museum has been reactivated with newest changes

Wha?

And regarding Vesper museum, if I select an item is there any confirmation, do I get to see exactly what it is I'm selecting, like the stats etc, or do I just get it if I click that blue dot?
You will get a confirmation window asking you if you wish to donate for the item before you actually select it.

As for the stats on the armor pieces and weapons, you should take a look at UOGuide for now

http://www.uoguide.com/Vesper_Museum_Collection

It may be possible to work the stats in through the confirmation selection gump but that will take some time.

Keep in mind that this is a trial run for the collection system as there are many more changes we will be doing to its usability and item lists. These changes will happen periodically over time during an update patch.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6096, old post ID:36633