Time issue - fixed

Stay up to date with shard happenings
Red Squirrel

Time issue - fixed

Post by Red Squirrel »

Due to the fact that the windows built in NTP client sucks, the time was off by well over 2 hours, causing server wars to happen at the wrong time.

I have readjusted the clock which may have caused users to be disconnected. Everything should be fine now. If you have anything time sensitive like plants you may want to go check on them, but 2 hours should not do much.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:5467, old post ID:34394
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Dirk

Time issue - fixed

Post by Dirk »

Would this time issue explain why Sith Lords are not spawning at Vader. I was in there lastnight and could not find a sith lord or get one to spawn. I killed everything in there like 6 or 8 times with no luck in spawning a sith lord. Where they are supposed to spawn a jedi knight would spawn instead.(both places)

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:5467, old post ID:34396
Death

Time issue - fixed

Post by Death »

Dirk wrote:Would this time issue explain why Sith Lords are not spawning at Vader. I was in there lastnight and could not find a sith lord or get one to spawn. I killed everything in there like 6 or 8 times with no luck in spawning a sith lord. Where they are supposed to spawn a jedi knight would spawn instead.(both places)
That would not affect the spawn rate. At most it would shift the timing of the spawn, but not change it completely. Sith lords were temporarily disabled due to a potential issue which was brought up. The time change had no influence on that spawner, it was intentionally disabled temporarily in order to fully assess the problem.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:5467, old post ID:34397
Dirk

Time issue - fixed

Post by Dirk »

Death Wrote:
That would not affect the spawn rate. At most it would shift the timing of the spawn, but not change it completely. Sith lords were temporarily disabled due to a potential issue which was brought up. The time change had no influence on that spawner, it was intentionally disabled temporarily in order to fully assess the problem.

Is the issue where the sithlord would sometimes go on a walk-a-bout even if he was tame. (its happened to me a few times) hes a bit** to find. lol

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:5467, old post ID:34400
Death

Time issue - fixed

Post by Death »

Dirk wrote: Is the issue where the sithlord would sometimes go on a walk-a-bout even if he was tame. (its happened to me a few times) hes a bit** to find. lol
There's a couple of issues currently with dryad allure that are being looked at. Mostly minor things but the script is due for revisions.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:5467, old post ID:34411