Ubercode

Website development, web apps, desktop/server apps, mobile apps and any other coding
onykage

Ubercode

Post by onykage »

Guys,

I stumbled onto this about 2 months ago. If your like me and you know C but realize that it takes FOREVER to write an actual small gui based program for windows, well, I recommend ubercode.

Im not much for advertising other peoples products but this software but the environment is SO easy to use. Its like OO got scrambled into basic and this is the outcome.

The language is not 100% complete, but its finished enough to write some simple windows programs.

oh, i almost forgot to mention this. If you have a question, no matter how simple the question you can email the author and ask him and he will personally respond. Sometimes as fast as within 30 minutes. Hes really nice like Red is and he definitely knows windows programming.

Check it out.

www.ubercode.com.

If you have EVER wanted to learn windows programming, it doesn't get any easier then this.

also, I was asked by the sites owner to build and administer the forum there, so if you try it and you have questions you can post questions on either forum and i'll answer them as best I can.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:5090, old post ID:39081
www.onykage.com | www.q3schools.com
If I shoot you in the face with a green thorn, would you spawn an attitude?
Red Squirrel

Ubercode

Post by Red Squirrel »

Wow that sounds pretty neat I'll have to check it out. I have intention to code a windows/linux based GUI app in the near future so this may help. I'll have to check it out.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:5090, old post ID:39083
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
onykage

Ubercode

Post by onykage »

yeah i wrote that garden tools app with it.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:5090, old post ID:39084
Pyr-O-Rgasm

Ubercode

Post by Pyr-O-Rgasm »

So wait, you're saying this tool is so easy that it can help you learn C? If so... Holy crap.... Am I to assume it's freeware?

EDIT: Awwww... Free trial? Man. I'm a broke nigga right now..... :(

But I'll keep it in mind when I have some extra cash.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:5090, old post ID:39087
onykage

Ubercode

Post by onykage »

you can use the 60day free trial to write your first program. Its only 50 bux to purchase it. Well worth it for the service and functionality.

Archived topic from Iceteks, old topic ID:5090, old post ID:39093