Shard listing issue

UO Gateway Help and support requests as well as general discussions related to UO Gateway
SoullessOne_

Shard listing issue

Post by SoullessOne_ »

My shard YeOldeSphere  has changed its port from 2594 to 2593 but I can't seem to change it on the listing. Keeps telling me the shard already exists and I cannot change it.
Uptime % is incorrect now due to false downtime. Can you please change it to 2593 and wipe my downtime? or remove the shard and let me re-add it?

Archived topic from UOG, old topic ID:174, old post ID:556
Red Squirrel

Re: Shard listing issue

Post by Red Squirrel »

Hmmm interesting, so you're just changing the port on the existing listing or were you trying to re-add?  It should not do that. Just tried it now with my shard and seems to work.

I'll have to figure out how to reproduce it.  I changed the port for you and cleared the stats for the time being.  It's showing online now.

Archived topic from UOG, old topic ID:174, old post ID:557
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
SoullessOne_

Post by SoullessOne_ »

Hey there, yeah any time I try to make any change looks like it tells me the shard already exists. I can't submit an attachment for the picture

I'm trying to change the website so it properly goes to https://www.yeoldesphere.com but I can't do that either.

Archived topic from UOG, old topic ID:174, old post ID:558
Red Squirrel

Post by Red Squirrel »

Interesting so it looks like there is another shard that uses the same IP and port as yours, but I'm not sure how that is possible.  Do you have more than one shard hosted on the same server?

This might be some weird glitch but not sure how it's happening, very strange.

I fixed the URL for you though. 

Archived topic from UOG, old topic ID:174, old post ID:559
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!