Buying Halloween Boss items

Buy, sell, or trade items here. Big or small!
ggkthx

Post by ggkthx »

I haven't had the play time to do the Halloween stuff, much less figure it out

so I'm looking to buy some items if possible.

Looking for Conjurer's Garb, Conjurer's Sandals and possibly decorative items if the price is right.

Also, if you have info on how I can get any of this stuff myself without too much time/effort please let me know. I'm just assuming it'll be too time intensive or simply a pain.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6351, old post ID:37366
I didn't choose the Fel life, the Fel life chose me.
Death

Post by Death »

ggkthx wrote:I haven't had the play time to do the Halloween stuff, much less figure it out

so I'm looking to buy some items if possible.

Looking for Conjurer's Garb, Conjurer's Sandals and possibly decorative items if the price is right.

Also, if you have info on how I can get any of this stuff myself without too much time/effort please let me know. I'm just assuming it'll be too time intensive or simply a pain.
There's still a bit of time to get them as the Halloween event is still active. It will take a bit of time to figure out how to get the key to the boss you are looking for.

There are a lot of quests in the Halloween area which have objectives that tie into another quest (IE: get candy as a reward from one, then give the candy to somebody else).

You can either purchase the item, or the key to the boss. The key is unlimited use and allows you to go fight the boss for a chance of obtaining a certain list of prizes.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:6351, old post ID:37367