Hello

Feedback, issues or suggestions for the forum
drmrlordx

Hello

Post by drmrlordx »

Came from the AT Forum Issues post just to say hi and suggest that you may want to split up the computer hardware forum if you get any serious traffic here. Not saying it's going to happen, but if it does, well there's good reason not to have CPU and GPU discussions in the same forum (for example). Unless we want to go back through 20+ years of hard lessons learned by the moderating team at AT.
Red Squirrel

Re: Hello

Post by Red Squirrel »

Yeah if the forum were to grow I'd definitely be willing to split things up as needed or change things around.
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
drmrlordx

Post by drmrlordx »

Also definitely liking the old-school abscence of likes/dislikes.
drmrlordx

Post by drmrlordx »

Not seeing edit tools though. I made a speeeling mistak on my last post.
Red Squirrel

Post by Red Squirrel »

Post editing comes after a few posts. New members are into a "pre approve" group that limits some functionality. It's mostly to help stop spammers.

Might add like/dislike or similar stuff eventually but might leave it out too. Kind of feeling to see where this place ends up going or if it stays dead and that will determine if I add more features.
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
drmrlordx

Post by drmrlordx »

Oh okay carry on then! Here I'm going to spam a stupid dancing banana like it's 2002 or something. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: